Friday, April 11, 2014















eMagine was held last saturday. I did not go because I had to work and attend other activities. From what I hear, it was really interesting and crowded. The whole purpose of the event was to have Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Animators, And Filmers under one roof to critique and praise others on their works. Im sure everyone had a great time. Personally, I don't think my work is good enough to be entered simply because of my narrow range of creativity. Which is fine. Graphic design isn't my thing anyway. Im really good with editing fonts and creating cool text, but thats it. My goal in life isn't to be a graphic designer anyway.

Being in the program, however, is cool. Because so little of the schools population is in a 21st century program, i feel kinda special at times. While I'm not the best at it, I still try my best in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment