Thursday, May 22, 2014

For my brochure, I chose to use elevators as my inspiration. I used the arrows found above the elevators as a symbol to represent the mindset of the ECOMM students. I feel like this brochure, while very simple, really reflects the program. I used many effects to make the arrows and the font glow. I also used different fonts that were out of the ordinary. The background is black because i feel that black makes everything pop more. I designed it so that the viewers eye is drawn towards the left. I created the barcode myself to add a self made portion to the brochure. I also added a satin finish to the ECOMMUNICATIONS logo on the side. I feel like this brochure really attracts attention because the whole elevator idea isn't really something someone would think about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment